Friday, February 29, 2008

The Haute Flash Site is Officially Up and Running!

Today is a now or never day. For several months, I’ve wondered when I should officially launch The Haute Flash Site. I considered my birthday or Mother’s Day, but both are too far out. Waiting until May will give me more excuses to postpone committing to my site. St. Patrick’s Day might have worked, but I’d rather not have my site associated with a drinking holiday, and I would hope I celebrate my Irish heritage every day. So I selected Leap Day.

My Web site is a leap of faith that others will consider it a worthwhile resource. It is also leap of faith that I will make time to contribute to my blog and keep the content on the site current. I’ve run into a few hiccups along the way with this site. I look at what is on there now and think, “It’s so empty!”

I am taking that leap of faith that The Haute Flash Site will continue to bloom and in time, it will welcome a steady stream of visitors – wise women sharing lessons, young women sharing dreams – every visitor discovering new and valuable information each time she (and he) visits.

About Me

My photo
I am a public relations and marketing communications consultant with more than 20 years of experience. I love working with clients who are passionate about the services or products they provide their customers. I take my work seriously, but my sense of humor keeps me from letting life get in the way of my perspective and ability to create. My latest mantra: I'm a work in progress.

Blog Archive